Come Swim With Us!
We’re excited to welcome everyone back to the pool for practices and meets! You must complete all of the steps below to officially join the team and attend practices. All members, including those who have joined for previous seasons, must complete these steps.
- Join our mailing list using the form on our homepage.
- Join our team on DoSportsEasy using this link. DoSportsEasy is replacing IMLeagues and is where you will officially register with the club
- Visit DoSportsEasy and sign in with your NetID.
- Scroll down to Swimming and click "Registration"
- Complete all the necessary tabs. If you choose to be a registered driver (please do if you can), fill out the vehicle authorization form (steps are here). Once approved, you can download your authorized driver status from https://fleetportal.wi.gov/VUA/ViewMyVUA and attach to DoSportsEasy when they ask for proof of authorized driver status.
- Click submit. Every athlete needs to be manually approved by RecWell so it may take some time for you to join the roster
- Join our team on ACTIVE. You’ll use ACTIVE to register for meets and pay dues. New members receive a 2 week free trial prior to committing to pay dues for the season.
- Dues are $55 for the Fall semester and are due 2 weeks after your first practice for new members. Your dues allow us to rent space at the Nick. There is an option to pay for membership for the whole year for $100.
- You can access ACTIVE anytime using https://swimportal.active.com.
- Join our team GroupMe chat. Use the link in your registration confirmation email from ACTIVE.
- Register with our club on the College Club Swimming website. You'll use CCS to participate in the Regional Championship meet this fall, and the National Championship meet this spring!
- Find "Registration" in the upper right corner and go to "Swimmer Registration"
- Find "University of Wisconsin-Madison" on the list of clubs, then "Register Swimmer"
- If you are a returning member, simply find your name and click on "Register for 2023-24 Season".
- If you are a new member, follow the link on top of the roster list and fill out all required forms.
- CCS offers an OPTIONAL bridge membership to US Masters swimming that costs $25. Registration with CCS is free, so do not click on the $25 item in the cart if you are not interested!